Standing for TABLETOP 73, it is in essence a reformatted single channel DMA73.The TT-73 brings a new flavor to the Heritage Audio line of outboard gear, widening the range of application to On Stage use, portable systems, hotel rooms, On Location recordings, etc.
Now musicians are able to give 1073-driven line levels to FOH engineers, using the front panel DI inputs. While on the road they are able to record at the same studio quality level from hotel rooms, etc. Stage microphones can be brought up to line level without using long cable runs. These are just some of the possibilities.
Special care has been taken with the internal worldwide power supply and no noise has been introduced.
New to the range of tabletop units is the implementation of DI THRU jacks for simultaneous use of instrument amplifiers. A ground lift switch prevents any ground loops introducing hum in the audio when using these.
The combination of wood and RAF blue grey steel makes the tabletop units aesthetically stand out in any professional recording environment and will bring your semi pro facility the touch of class you´re looking for.
• 80dB Class A Microphone preamplifier, HI-LO selectable minimum input impedance, balanced and floating. High gain positions show a higher impedance, ideal for old ribbon mics.
• 50Db Class A Line preamplifier, bridging input impedance, balanced and floating.
• All discrete Class A Ultra High Impedance J-Fet Direct Input on a high quality Neutrik Jack. The DI circuit is ahead of the Mic Input transformer, so the transformer is on when in DI mode.
• DI THRU jack with ground lift switch for simultaneous hum free use of instrument amplifiers.
• Class A single ended, 2N3055 driven, high headroom output stage.
• Individual Neutrik gold plated XLR connectors for microphone and line inputs.
• Gold Plated Neutrik XLR output.
• PAD: 20dB Mic input attenuation ahead of the input transformer to avoid overloading it.
• HI PASS FILTER: Active all discrete Class A 3rd order Bessel, 80Hz Hi Pass Filter. 18dB/octave slope.
• OUTPUT control to allow overloading of the preamp.
• Internal no noise PSU, accepting worldwide voltages from 100v to 240v
• Carnhill Input and Output transformers.
• 3 gain stage, genuine B283 gain card modular construction.
• Marconi styleknobs and vintagestyleengravedpushbuttons.