UPGRADE VERSION: Requires Studio One Artist Version 1 or 2 in order to activate this product!
In just three short years, Studio One has taken the music production world by storm and is heard today on countless hit recordings. It has been one of the most widely-adopted digital audio workstations in professional and project studios worldwide due to its revelatory ease of use and uncompromised 64-bit sound quality. The most common comments from producers and engineers who have switched from other DAWs are “I can just get things done faster in Studio One” and “Studio One just sounds better”
And now with version 3, Studio One continues to evolve by introducing innovative songwriting and production tools, inspiring new ways to craft unique and evocative sounds. The new advances in control and mixing feel so second nature, you’ll stop thinking about making music, and just make it
New in Studio One® 3 Professional
● Innovative songwriting and production tools: On-the-fly Arranger Track with Scratch Pads for experimentation; NoteFX including: Arpeggiator, Chorder, Repeater and input Filter; Step Recording for beat and track programming.
● Inspiring Sounds: Build unique, layered sounds with Multi Instrument and parallel processing, Extended FX Chains; PresenceXT Sampler with 15GB sound library (EXS, Kontakt, Giga support), Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth. BitCrusher and Rotor Native Effects. Improved sound quality with Elastique 3.0 time stretch and pitch manipulation. Find samples, loops (over 2000 included), and presets fast with “musical search” keyword-driven Browser and integrated online PreSonus Shop.
● Hands-on control: Multi-touch support; Studio One Remote for iPad®; Automation Curves; powerful, definable Macro Controls; smart user-definable tools palette; and a re-engineered console for more accurate and intuitive mixing.
● Not just a pretty face: Stunning new interface optimized for high-DPI displays that not only looks good, but also offers help when and where you need it through dynamic, context-sensitive documentation, help, and tool-tips.
● Elegant single-window work environment with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and multi- touch support
● Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
● Pristine sound quality with a critically acclaimed mix engine, new synthesis engine, native 64-bit
resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio.
● Arranger Track with Scratch Pads
● Build unique sounds with Multi Instrument and Extended FX Chains
● PresenceXT Sampler with 15+ GB sound library and EXS, Kontakt, Giga, SoundFont, and BitWig support
● Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth with character morphing, modulation matrix, and zero feedback filters.
● Integrated Melodyne Essentials pitch and timing editor (a $99 value)
● Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI Mixers for Low Pass Filtering Gate, Compression, EQ, and Limiter Note FX (Arpeggiator, Chorder, Repeater, Input Filter) to assist composition and add dynamism to virtual instrument tracks
● Browser to find, preview, and drag and drop tempo-matched backing tracks, samples, effects, instruments, presets, and more
● Integrated online PreSonus Shop easy in-app access to more professionally produced content
● Elastique 3.0 realtime pitch and time stretching, resampling, and normalization
● Integrated mastering suite with automatic mix updating, Redbook CD burning, and digital release
● Transient detection and editing with groove extraction, Multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
● Automatic delay compensation ensures tight synchronization and phase alignment
● Control Link (most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available)
● 35 Native EffectsTM 64-bit effects and 5 virtual instruments
● Over 2000 included loops and 15 GB of sample content
● Score video and edit audio for film with video track and QuickTime import/export
● Seamless import of Capture recordings with StudioLive AI Mixer Scenes and Fat Channel Settings
● Wireless transfer of audio from Capture for iPad
● Import Notion stems with instrument names, mix, and tempo info preserved.
● AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support
● Import and export WAV, MP3, MIDI files, and more
● Integrated Nimbit® and SoundCloud® dashboards for selling and promoting your music online
● Use Pro Tools, Cubase, or Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
● Compatible with ASIO, Windows Audio, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces