Work better, faster.
Studio One® 4 was designed with ease of use at its core. It seamlessly combines the time-tested and proven recording studio model with today’s beat- and loop-oriented production process so you can bring musical ideas to sonic reality more quickly than ever before.
An efficient, single-screen interface houses an unlimited number of tracks, intuitive editing tools, and advanced virtual instruments. Spend your precious time creating music instead of wondering what to click next. Studio One doesn’t dictate how you work or what you work on.
● Elegant single-window work environment with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and multi- touch support
● Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
● Pristine sound quality with a critically acclaimed mix engine, new synthesis engine, native 64-bit
resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio.
● Arranger Track with Scratch Pads
● Build unique sounds with Multi Instrument and Extended FX Chains
● PresenceXT Sampler with 15+ GB sound library and EXS, Kontakt, Giga, SoundFont, and BitWig support
● Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth with character morphing, modulation matrix, and zero feedback filters.
● Integrated Melodyne Essentials pitch and timing editor (a $99 value)
● Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI Mixers for Low Pass Filtering Gate, Compression, EQ, and Limiter Note FX (Arpeggiator, Chorder, Repeater, Input Filter) to assist composition and add dynamism to virtual instrument tracks
● Browser to find, preview, and drag and drop tempo-matched backing tracks, samples, effects, instruments, presets, and more
● Integrated online PreSonus Shop easy in-app access to more professionally produced content
● Elastique 3.0 realtime pitch and time stretching, resampling, and normalization
● Integrated mastering suite with automatic mix updating, Redbook CD burning, and digital release
● Transient detection and editing with groove extraction, Multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
● Automatic delay compensation ensures tight synchronization and phase alignment
● Control Link (most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available)
● 35 Native EffectsTM 64-bit effects and 5 virtual instruments
● Over 2000 included loops and 15 GB of sample content
● Score video and edit audio for film with video track and QuickTime import/export
● Seamless import of Capture recordings with StudioLive AI Mixer Scenes and Fat Channel Settings
● Wireless transfer of audio from Capture for iPad
● Import Notion stems with instrument names, mix, and tempo info preserved.
● AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support
● Import and export WAV, MP3, MIDI files, and more
● Integrated Nimbit® and SoundCloud® dashboards for selling and promoting your music online
● Use Pro Tools, Cubase, or Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
● Compatible with ASIO, Windows Audio, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces