In just three short years, Studio One has taken the music production world by storm and is heard today on countless hit recordings. It has been one of the most widely-adopted digital audio workstations in professional and project studios worldwide due to its revelatory ease of use and uncompromised sound quality. The most common comments from producers and engineers who have switched from other DAWs are “I can just get things done faster in Studio One” and “Studio One just sounds better”
And now with version 3, Studio One continues to evolve by introducing innovative songwriting and production tools, inspiring new ways to craft unique and evocative sounds. The new advances in control and mixing feel so second nature, you’ll stop thinking about making music, and just make it
New in Studio One® 3 Artist
● Innovative songwriting and production tools: On-the-fly Arranger Track with Scratch Pads for experimentation; NoteFX including: Arpeggiator, Chorder, Repeater and input Filter; Step Recording for beat and track programming.
● Inspiring Sounds: Build unique, layered sounds with Multi Instrument and parallel processing, Extended FX Chains; PresenceXT Sampler with 15GB sound library (EXS, Kontakt, Giga support), Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth. BitCrusher and Rotor Native Effects. Improved sound quality with Elastique 3.0 time stretch and pitch manipulation. Find samples, loops (over 2000 included), and presets fast with “musical search” keyword-driven Browser and integrated online PreSonus Shop.
● Hands-on control: Multi-touch support; Studio One Remote for iPad®; Automation Curves; powerful, definable Macro Controls; smart user-definable tools palette; and a re-engineered console for more accurate and intuitive mixing.
● Not just a pretty face: Stunning new interface optimized for high-DPI displays that not only looks good, but also offers help when and where you need it through dynamic, context-sensitive documentation, help, and tool-tips.
Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- PresenceXT Sampler with X GB sound library
Pristine sound quality with a critically acclaimed mix engine, new synthesis engine, native 32-bit floating point resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio.
Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth with character morphing, modulation matrix, and zero feedback filters
Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI Mixers for Low Pass Filtering Gate, Compression, EQ, and Limiter
Browser to find, preview, and drag and drop tempo-matched backing tracks, samples, effects, instruments, presets, and more
Integrated online PreSonus Shop easy in-app access to more professionally produced content
Elastique 3.0 realtime pitch and time stretching, resampling, and normalization
Transient detection and editing with groove extraction, Multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
Automatic delay compensation ensures tight synchronization and phase alignment
Control Link MIDI-mapping system to enable keyboards and control surfaces to easily adjust parameters in Studio One
35 Native Effects™ 64-bit effects and 5 virtual instruments
Seamless import of Capture recordings with StudioLive AI Mixer Scenes and Fat Channel Settings
Wireless transfer of audio from Capture for iPad
Import Notion stems with instrument names, mix, and tempo info preserved.
Import and export WAV, MP3, MIDI files, and more
Integrated Nimbit® and SoundCloud® dashboards for selling and promoting your music online
Use Pro Tools, Cubase, or Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces